Morton T. Hardwick, Retired
After 40 years, Morton Hardwick has retired from the daily practice of law with the firm but remains available for consultation and advice. He has successfully handled thousands of claims worth tens of millions of dollars with results that clients rate highly satisfactory. Mr. Hardwick also has been a tireless community advocate for over four decades.
Received the highest peer review rating
A Yakima native, Mr. Hardwick graduated from Stanford University and the University of Washington Law School. He was admitted to the Washington bar in 1965. He is the former president of the South King County Bar Association. He served as chairman of the board of Valley Medical Center from 1982 to 1991, and as a board member for an additional seven years before that.
Mr. Hardwick has consistently been ranked by his peers at the highest level of professional excellence. He is a member of the Washington State Bar Association, and the Washington State Trial Lawyers Association. He has been rated as a preeminent lawyer in the community for his legal ability and adherence to professional standards of conduct and ethics.
- Stanford University - Bachelor of Arts 1959
- University of Washington School of Law - Bachelor of Laws 1964
- Member of the Washington State Bar Association
- Member and former President of the South King County Bar Association
- Member of the Washington State Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Chairman of the board of Valley Medical Center 1982 - 1991
- Rated A+ Accredited Business by the Better Business Bureau
- Rated AV by Martindale-Hubbell