Seattle Dirt Bike Accident Attorney
Washington State has millions of acres of rugged terrain, just begging adventurous motor sports enthusiasts to take it on. Dirt biking and other off-road motor sports are leisure activities that are growing in popularity here in The Evergreen State. Both children and adults can participate in motor sport activities, but safety is still a major concern. Each year, hundreds of Americans are severely injured or killed while riding dirt bikes, trail bikes, ATVs, and similar off-road vehicles.
If you or a family member has been injured in an off-road accident due to the negligence or carelessness of another party, or a defective product, you may be entitled to compensation for any losses incurred. To find out more about your legal rights and options, you’ll need to contact a skilled Seattle personal injury attorney.
For over four decades, Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. has been representing Washington injury victims and their families. Call our Seattle dirt bike accident lawyers today for a free, no obligation consultation at (888) 228-3860.
If negligence or carelessness caused your injury, you may be entitled to pursue compensation for any of the following damages:
- Current medical bills (such as ambulance and emergency room fees, hospitalization, etc.)
- Future medical bills related to your injury (such as reconstructive surgeries, skin grafts, etc.)
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of or damage to property
- Costs of physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Mental anguish and emotional duress
- Household and vehicle modifications (such as wheelchair ramps and lifts, etc.)
- Permanent injury or disability (such as becoming paralyzed, loss of limb, etc.)
- Lost wages
- Loss of career or earning capacity
- Diminished earning capacity
- Loss of joy of life
Riding a dirt bike, trail bike, ATV or any other off-road motor vehicle is an inherently dangerous activity that can lead to death in some cases. If you’ve lost a loved one in an off-roading accident, you and your family may be able to pursue financial compensation for any of the following wrongful death damages:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Medical bills
- Pain and suffering of the deceased before they died
- Loss of future income
- Loss of future benefits (such as medical benefits, retirement, etc)
- Loss of companionship, love, affection, guidance, marital consortium, etc.
- Loss of household duties the deceased performed (such as accounting, childcare, property and vehicle maintenance, etc.)
Some of the more common injuries suffered in Washington off-road accidents include the following:
- Crushed and fractured bones
- Contusions and abrasions
- Sprains and strains
- Concussions (currently, less than half the states have laws requiring children under the age of 18 to wear helmets while riding an off-road vehicle)
- Internal injuries
To get the settlement you and your family deserve, call Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. at (888) 228-3860 for a free consultation. We have helped many families secure the financial settlement they needed after a bike accident in Seattle.
Call us for a free consultation(888) 228-3860
Se habla español
Backed by our
No Fee Promise
Client ReviewsRead More
from defective power winch.
from head-on van accident.
resulting in wrongful death.