Seattle Nighttime Bike Accident Lawyers
Hurt in a Bike Accident at Night
Many people in the Seattle area choose bicycling as an inexpensive and healthy way to commute to and from work while avoiding traffic. Unfortunately, this means biking home in the dark for some people, particularly in the winter months when it gets dark earlier. Night is a time when cyclists are harder to see for motor vehicle drivers and pedestrians, especially if they aren't properly lit, are wearing dark clothing, or do not have reflectors or reflective clothing.
If you have been injured in an accident while riding your bike at night, or lost a loved one under those circumstances, you and your family may be able to pursue compensation for your losses and injuries. To secure the settlement you and your family deserve, it is important to seek the representation of a qualified bike accident attorney in Seattle. Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. has spent the last four decades successfully representing Seattle area injury victims and will welcome the chance to do the same in your case. Call Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. today for a free consultation at (888) 228-3860.
Compensation for Injuries in a Bicycle Accident in Seattle
If you are injured by a negligent driver in a bicycle accident, you may be able to pursue compensation for any of the following damages and losses:
- Property loss or damage
- Current medical bills
- Future medical bills related to your injury (reconstructive surgeries, plastic surgery, skin grafts, etc.)
- Costs of physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Permanent injury or disability
- Emotional trauma and post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Household and vehicle modifications to accommodate your injuries (wheelchair ramps, lifts, etc.)
- Lost wages
- Loss of career or earning capacity
- Diminished earning capacity
- Hedonic damages for loss of joy of life
Compensation for Wrongful Death After a Nighttime Bicycle Accident in Washington
If the ultimate tragedy occurs and you've lost a loved one in a nighttime bicycle accident, a compassionate Seattle wrongful death attorney can help you seek compensation for any of the following damages on behalf of you and your entire family:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Medical bills
- Pain and suffering of the deceased before they died
- Loss of future income
- Loss of future benefits (such as medical benefits and retirement benefits)
- Loss of love, affection, friendship, guidance, marital consortium, etc.
- Loss of household services the deceased performed (such as childcare, bookkeeping, property and vehicle maintenance, etc.)
Call Our Distinguished Bicycle Accident Attorneys
To secure the appropriate settlement for you and your family, it is important that you have the guidance of an experienced legal team. While we here at Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. sincerely hope you and your family never need our services, we would be honored to put our 40 years of experience to work in your bicycle accident case. Call (888) 228-3860 today for a free case evaluation.
Call us for a free consultation(888) 228-3860
Se habla español
Backed by our
No Fee Promise
Client ReviewsRead More
from defective power winch.
from head-on van accident.
resulting in wrongful death.