Seattle Side Impact Collision Attorneys
What Can Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. Do for Me After a Broadside Car Accident?
If you have been the victim of a side impact auto accident in Seattle, the exceptional legal team at Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. will fight to get you the rightful financial compensation you deserve. We understand that the traumatic experience of getting broadsided or T-boned is just a fraction of what you have to deal with. The physical and financial damages you have sustained may be significant. The help you need is just a phone call away. Please call (888) 228-3860 to learn about your legal options and the amount of time in which you have to act.
Side Impact Accident Recoveries
- $390,000 recovery for a woman who injured her back when she was sideswiped by another car on I-90.
- $165,000 recovery for a man who injured his low back when he was broadsided by another car in Federal Way.
- $165,000 recovery for a man who had knee surgery as a result of being t-boned by another car in Kent.
- $150,000 recovery for a man who fractured his hand when he was t-boned by another car in Kent.
- $140,000 recovery for a woman who injured her neck when she was broadsided by a car that pulled out from an alley in Seattle.
- $120,000 recovery for a woman who fractured her ankle when she was t-boned by another car in Snoqualmie.
How Do Side Impact Car Accidents Happen?
The most unfortunate aspect of sideswipe, T-bone or broadside accidents is that the majority are a result of driver error, which means that they are almost entirely preventable. In many cases, side impact crashes happen at intersections or in parking lots when one driver simply fails to drive cautiously and defensively. This includes:
- Driving while distracted
- Failing to yield the right-of-way
- Violating traffic laws
- Driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs
If your accident is the result of carelessness or willful wrongdoing, a knowledgeable Seattle broadside car accident attorney can help build a strong case against the responsible party.
Unique Dangers of Side Impact Collisions
Most vehicles are equipped with seat belts, air bags, crumple zones and other safety features designed to withstand front or rear-end collisions. However, when it comes to side impact crashes, there is often little to shield the occupants along the left and right side of the vehicle other than the doors and windows.
According to reports conducted by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), side impact crashes are more likely to cause injuries to the head, neck and spine than front impact or rear end collisions. Studies have found that the front of most automobiles can withstand at least five times more energy than the sides.
If you were injured in a side impact collision, you should contact a Seattle car accident lawyer immediately to ensure that your rights are protected. You may be entitled to compensation.
Obtaining Fair and Just Compensation
Whether you have suffered minor losses or severe injuries, you and your loved ones deserve aggressive advocacy to ensure that your rights are fully protected. You may be entitled to receive financial compensation for all resulting damages, including medical expenses, lost wages, property damages, pain and suffering and loss of earning capacity.
At Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S., we strongly believe that those who have been injured through no fault of their own should have fair and just compensation from the negligent party. Our Seattle car accident lawyers will use the full scope of our experience and resources toward achieving the best possible outcome for your case.
- Car Accident Wrongful Death
- Chauffeured Vehicle Accident
- Child Car Accident Victim
- Child Pedestrian Accidents
- Crosswalk Accidents
- Freeway Accident
- Government Vehicle Accidents
- Head-on Collisions
- Hit and Run
- Intersection Accident
- Lyft Car Accident
- Mobile Home / RV Injury
- Occupant Ejection
- Passenger Injury
- Pedestrian Accident
- Property Damage
- Rear-end Accidents
- Red Light Accident
- Rental Car or Truck Accident
- Rideshare Accident
- Right of Way Laws Infographic
- Roundabout Accidents
- Run-Off-Road Accident
- Scooter Accidents
- Side Impact Accident
- Single Vehicle Accident
- Speeding Accidents
- SUV Accident
- Taxi Cab Accidents
- Teenage Driver Accident
- Traffic Accident Statistics
- Train Accident
- Uber Car Accident
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Accident
- Vehicle Rollover
- Wrong Way Accidents
- Washington Auto Insurance Information
Call us for a free consultation(888) 228-3860
Se habla español
Backed by our
No Fee Promise
Client ReviewsRead More
from defective power winch.
from head-on van accident.
resulting in wrongful death.