Choosing the Right Seattle Personal Injury Attorney
Make Sure You Get the Representation You Need After an Accident
When you are involved in an accident or injury situation in Seattle, you probably aren't fully aware of your rights, what benefits you can claim, how to choose healthcare providers, and what lost income and other expenses you deserve to have repaid. Dealing directly with claims adjusters at insurance companies, who are skilled negotiators trained to settle accident claims as quickly and cheaply as possible, is a daunting task even at the best of times.
By hiring a skilled Seattle attorney who knows how to evaluate and document your claim, you can be sure that you will recover what you deserve. A lawyer can determine all available insurance benefits, communicate with your healthcare providers, and review all information presented to the insurance company. You heal while your WA personal injury legal team handles all the paperwork and investigation required.
The truth is that the final value of your Washington personal injury claim depends on:
- The facts of your case.
- The quality of your evidence.
- The expertise and commitment of your personal injury lawyer.
If you've been injured and want to learn more about your rights, read our advice on choosing a Seattle personal injury lawyer and contact us for a free consultation at (888) 228-3860.
Referrals and Reviews
Having the right Seattle injury attorney by your side can have a significant impact on whether or not you receive the compensation you need. A referral from a trusted friend is a great way to begin your search for the right attorney. It is also helpful to read recent reviews online. A number of attorney-rating websites that include reviews from clients as well as peers. These sites can serve as sources of valuable information.
Narrowing Down Your Search
Here are some of the questions you should consider asking during your search for the right lawyer:
- What area of the law do you specialize in? If you have been injured in a car accident, you want an attorney who specializes in personal injury law, specifically car accident cases.
- Have you handled cases similar to mine recently? Every case is unique, but an attorney with recent experience handling cases similar to yours will know what steps to take to win your case.
- Can you provide me with recent examples of successful cases? Discussing how these types of cases were handled can help you understand your legal options.
- Do you have experience dealing with insurance companies? Through skilled negotiation, it may be possible to negotiate for fair compensation with insurance companies without having to go to court.
- Do you have strong trial experience? If your case does go to trial, you will want an attorney who is capable of fighting for your best interests.
Just having the facts and evidence on your side isn’t enough – you have to prove them and present them persuasively. To do that, your lawyer will have to gather evidence, interview witnesses, negotiate with the insurance company, communicate with healthcare providers, calculate your damages, and build your case. A personal injury lawyer who understands the intricacies of litigation and how insurance companies act is in the best position to represent you and get you the results you deserve.
When to Contact a Seattle Personal Injury Lawyer
There are a number of reasons why you may want to discuss your case with an attorney. If an insurance company has denied your claim, you may need an attorney to appeal the decision. If you suffered serious injuries, you should have an attorney make sure you get fair and full compensation for all of your losses. If the at-fault party is denying responsibility for the incident, an attorney can help determine liability. Sometimes, it is just helpful to have an attorney who can answer all your questions throughout the complicated and confusing legal proceedings. Please remember that most injury lawyers provide free initial consultations and work on a contingency fee basis. This means that they do not get any fees until you recover compensation.
If you've been injured by a reckless or negligent party and must deal with difficult insurance companies, do not wait to begin protecting your rights. Call the legal team at Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. today at (888) 228-3860. Through our insight and representation, you can receive the compensation that will help you recover from your physical and financial losses and get your life back on track.
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Swimming Pool Electrocution
- Torn Rotator Cuff Injury
- Vehicle Accident on the Job
- What to Do if You're in a Serious Accident
- When and How to Choose a Personal Injury Attorney
- What is the Injury and Wrongful Death Claim Process Like?
- How to Handle Your Medical Needs
- What to Expect If There Is a Lawsuit
Call us for a free consultation(888) 228-3860
Se habla español
Backed by our
No Fee Promise
Client ReviewsRead More
from defective power winch.
from head-on van accident.
resulting in wrongful death.