Choosing the Right Seattle Personal Injury Attorney
Make Sure that You Get the Legal Representation that You Need After an Accident
If you have suffered an injury because of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing, you may wonder if you need to hire an attorney. If you have not suffered injuries or if you only suffered minor injuries that did not require a doctor or hospital visit, you may be able to work with your insurance company or the other party's insurance company to arrive at an acceptable settlement. However, if you have suffered injuries in the accident, have had to spend money for medical expenses and hospitalization, and have also been unable to work due to your injuries, it is important that you schedule a consultation with an experienced Seattle accident lawyer to talk about your potential claim.
At Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S., our Washington State personal injury attorneys believe everyone deserves to know their rights and receive skilled legal representation.
If you've been injured and want to learn more about your rights, read our advice on choosing a Seattle personal injury attorney and contact us for a free consultation at (888) 228-3860.
Referrals and Reviews
Having the right Seattle injury attorney by your side can have a significant impact on whether or not you receive the compensation you need. A referral from a trusted friend is a great way to begin your search for the right attorney. It is also helpful to read recent reviews online also a number of attorney-rating web sites that include reviews from clients as well as peers. These sites can serve as sources of valuable information.
Narrowing Down Your Search
Here are some of the questions you should consider asking during your search for the right lawyer:
- What area of the law do you specialize in? If you have been injured in a car accident, you want an attorney who specializes in personal injury law, specifically car accident cases.
- Have you handled cases similar to mine recently? Every case is unique, but an attorney with recent experience handling cases similar to yours will know what steps to take to win your case.
- Can you provide me with recent examples of successful cases? Discussing how these types of cases were handled can help you understand your legal options.
- Do you have experience dealing with insurance companies? Through skilled negotiation, it may be possible to negotiate for fair compensation with insurance companies without having to go to court.
- Do you have strong trial experience? If your case does go to trial, you will want an attorney who is capable of fighting for your best interests.
When to Contact a Seattle Personal Injury Attorney
There are a number of reasons why you may want to discuss your case with an attorney. If an insurance company has denied your claim, you may need an attorney to appeal the decision. If you suffered serious injuries, you should have an attorney make sure you get fair and full compensation for all of your losses. If the at-fault party is denying responsibility for the incident, an attorney can help determine liability. Sometimes, it is just helpful to have an attorney who can answer all your questions throughout the complicated and confusing legal proceedings. Please remember that most injury lawyers provide free initial consultations and work on a contingency fee basis. This means that they do not get any fees until you recover compensation.
If you've been injured by a reckless or negligent party and must deal with difficult insurance companies, do not wait to begin protecting your rights. Call the legal team at Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. today at (888) 228-3860. Through our insight and representation, you can receive the compensation that will help you recover from your physical and financial losses with the best help possible.
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Swimming Pool Electrocution
- Torn Rotator Cuff Injury
- Vehicle Accident on the Job
- What to Do if You're in a Serious Accident
- What an Attorney Can Mean to Your Personal Injury Case
- When and How to Choose a Personal Injury Attorney
- Are Your Injuries Covered?
- What is the Injury and Wrongful Death Claim Process Like?
- How to Handle Your Medical Needs
- What to Expect If There Is a Lawsuit
Call us for a free consultation(888) 228-3860
Se habla español
Backed by our
No Fee Promise
Client ReviewsRead More
from defective power winch.
from head-on van accident.
resulting in wrongful death.