Washington Bone Fracture Lawyers
Well over 6 million Americans suffer bone fractures each year. Additionally, 20 percent of men, and about 30 percent of women, will suffer a bone fracture at some point in their lifetime. Elderly people are also prone to fracturing bones due to how fragile their bodies are. Bone fractures happen when a strong force hits a bone, breaking it. These types of injuries often happen in injury accidents. How serious your fractured bone injuries are will depend on the location, and impact the body suffers.
If you or a loved one has endured an injury that caused multiple fractures, you need a dedicated Seattle bone fracture attorney on your side. Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. has decades of experience helping injury victims, and their families, secure the financial settlement they need. You can reach us at (888) 228-3860.
After my car accident where I received multiple fractures, I was put in a nursing home and was unable to get legal help until I contacted Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. They actually came to the nursing home, took over all the coordination of my case and simply took all the stress off of me. They visited me regularly to keep me informed and make sure my needs were being met.
The value of your multiple fracture injury claim depends on what kind of accident you suffered, the severity of your bone fractures, and the length of time needed to heal. Your claim can help you pursue compensation for:
- Current, and future medical bills
- Lost wages from missed work
- Lost future wages
- Physical rehabilitation
- Pain, and suffering
Most fractures, and broken bones, happen, because of a traumatic event. Here are the most common traumatic events our clients have suffered that left them with multiple fractures, and broken bones:
- Automobile accidents: any type of automobile accident can lead to multiple fractures, and broken bones. Passengers in cars, trucks, and motorcycles commonly suffer these types of injuries, as do bicyclists, and pedestrians.
- Slip, trip, and fall accidents: these accidents commonly lead to broken hips, ankles, shoulders, knees, elbows, and spinal cord fractures. According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), slip, trip, and falls are the leading cause of injury and death for people over the age of 65.
- Workplace injuries: some industries, like construction especially, are known for being dangerous and causing injuries. Multiple fractures, and broken bone injuries, can possibly prevent a person from returning to work for an extended period of time.
- Sports injuries: the National Health Institute (NIH) reports that sports injuries are the leading cause of bone fractures for children under 18 years old. Fingers, wrists, arms, and legs are the most commonly fractured bones in sports injuries.
- Assault: unfortunately violent attacks are a common cause of fractured bone injuries. Fractures to the skull are common in assaults. Defending yourself from an attack can also lead to broken bones, and fractures, in the hands and wrist.
Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. Case Results
- $390,000 recovery - a 35-year-old woman who fractured her leg and ankle when she was struck head-on by a truck in Skykomish.
- $372,000 recovery - a 19-year-old woman who fractured her pelvis while riding as a passenger in a vehicle that was struck head-on in Moses Lake.
- $275,000 recovery - a 19-year-old woman who fractured her jaw when her car was forced off the highway, and into a light pole in Kent.
- $225,000 recovery - a 45-year-old man who fractured his leg when he was hit while riding on his motorcycle in Seattle.
Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. is ready to help you pursue the financial compensation you need after a multiple fracture and broken bone injury accident. Contact an injury attorney in Seattle today at (888) 228-3860.
- Soft tissue: Muscle, Tendon, & Ligament Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Swimming Pool Electrocution
- Torn Rotator Cuff Injury
- Train Accident
- Vehicle Accident on the Job
- What to Do if You're in a Serious Accident
- When and How to Choose a Personal Injury Attorney
- What is the Injury and Wrongful Death Claim Process Like?
- What to Expect If There Is a Lawsuit
Call us for a free consultation(888) 228-3860
Se habla español
Backed by our
No Fee Promise
Client ReviewsRead More
from defective power winch.
from head-on van accident.
resulting in wrongful death.