Seattle Injury Lawyers Discuss Car Accidents & Medical Care
How Do I Handle My Medical Needs During the Personal Injury Claims Process?
Once a Washington personal injury attorney takes your case, he or she will contact the insurance companies and determine what sources of benefits are available to you. This may also involve working with Medicare, L&I, DSHS and other agencies to be sure that you continue to receive appropriate payments.
Once all available insurance coverages and other benefits have been determined, your lawyer will then communicate with your healthcare providers and coordinate all benefits during the claims process.
To be sure that you are receiving all the benefits possible, you should consult with a personal injury attorney who can guide you through the process and help you make the right choices for your specific case.
Working with a Seattle Attorney
The highly qualified Seattle injury attorneys at Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. will provide you with a FREE Consultation, at no obligation to you. Simply contact us about your injury or call toll free at (888) 228-3860.
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Swimming Pool Electrocution
- Torn Rotator Cuff Injury
- Vehicle Accident on the Job
- What to Do if You're in a Serious Accident
- What an Attorney Can Mean to Your Personal Injury Case
- When and How to Choose a Personal Injury Attorney
- Are Your Injuries Covered?
- What is the Injury and Wrongful Death Claim Process Like?
- How to Handle Your Medical Needs
- What to Expect If There Is a Lawsuit
Call us for a free consultation(888) 228-3860
Se habla español
Backed by our
No Fee Promise
Client ReviewsRead More
from defective power winch.
from head-on van accident.
resulting in wrongful death.