Washington Soft Tissue Injury Attorneys
Injuries to muscle, tendons, and ligaments can be very painful and may take a long time to heal. Sometimes such injuries can be permanent and life altering. If you've suffered a muscle, tendon, or ligament Injury, you may end up with escalating medical bills and extensive lost wages for the time you are unable to work.
If your injury was caused by another party's carelessness or negligence, you may be entitled to file a personal injury claim to recover compensation for your losses. To ensure that your claim is successful, you will need the representation of a skilled personal injury attorney in Seattle. For over 40 years, the legal team at Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. has been helping Washington State injury victims secure substantial settlements. Call Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. today for a free consultation at (888) 228-3860.
Muscles, tendons, and ligaments are all considered soft tissue, and each plays a different role in making our bodies move. Here is how they do that:
- Muscle: Muscles contract and relax, making our bones move in different directions
- Tendons: Tendons are connective tissues that attach muscle to bone
- Ligaments: Ligaments are also connective tissues, but they attach bones to bones at our joints
Soft tissue injuries usually come in the form of sprains, strains, contusions, and tears. Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. has handled many of these types of injury claims over the decades. Here are the most common causes for these injuries our clients have endured:
- Sports injuries
- Slips, trips, and falls
- Repetitive use (carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, etc.)
- Bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Automobile accidents
- Medication side effects
Many muscle, ligament, tendon, and other soft tissue injuries will heal on their own with rest, ice, compression, and elevation. Other ligament injuries will require extensive physical therapy or surgery. Depending on the extent of your injury and the treatment needed to remedy it, you could be entitled to compensation for such damages as:
- Current medical bills
- Future medical bills related to your injury
- Pain and suffering
- Costs of physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Household and vehicle modifications
- Permanent injury or disability
- Lost wages
- Loss of career or earning capacity
- Diminished earning capacity
- Hedonic damages for loss of joy of life
You know what compensation you're entitled to and you know who should pay it, but how do you make that happen? Personal injury claims can be complicated and lengthy endeavors that most people don't have the knowledge or resources to handle. To ensure you get the settlement you deserve, you will need the representation of an experienced Seattle soft tissue injury lawyer.
Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. have been helping Seattle injury victims recover compensation for their losses for over four decades. Our attorneys will take care of all aspects of your case, including filing the claim, doing a thorough investigation, negotiating a settlement, and going to trial if need be. For a free consultation, call Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. at (888) 228-3860.
- Soft tissue: Muscle, Tendon, & Ligament Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Swimming Pool Electrocution
- Torn Rotator Cuff Injury
- Train Accident
- Vehicle Accident on the Job
- What to Do if You're in a Serious Accident
- When and How to Choose a Personal Injury Attorney
- What is the Injury and Wrongful Death Claim Process Like?
- What to Expect If There Is a Lawsuit
- Washington Negligence Laws
Call us for a free consultation(888) 228-3860
Se habla español
Backed by our
No Fee Promise
Client ReviewsRead More
from defective power winch.
from head-on van accident.
resulting in wrongful death.