Injuries Reported in Multiple Seattle CrashesSeveral people were injured in what turned out to be a busy afternoon for Seattle fire and emergency crews.
The first of three accidents happened at 42nd and Findlay. Officials say airbags deployed in one car and one person was transported to the hospital. The second crash involved three vehicles. That injury accident happened at 35th SW and SW Thistle. The third car accident happened at Delridge and Henderson. No major injuries were suffered in the final crash, but the two vehicles were badly damaged when they collided at the intersection.
Three accidents in a manner of a couple hours isn’t uncommon here in Seattle. It only takes a moment of distraction or carelessness for an accident to happen. Make sure you put away your cell phone, stay focused on the roadway, leave plenty of room for other cars, and travel at a speed safe for the traffic and weather conditions.
If you are ever involved in a Seattle car accident, please remember to:
- Remain at the scene of the accident
- Notify the authorities
- Exchange information with the other driver
- Take photos of the crash site, the damage to the cars, and your injuries
- Gather contact information from anyone who may have witnessed the crash
- Check to see if any nearby cameras recorded the crash
- Request and accept transportation to the hospital
- Keep records of your medical bills, lost wages, and other damages
- Research your legal options
A Seattle car accident attorney can review your case and help you determine the course of action needed for a positive outcome. If the at-fault driver’s negligence contributed to the crash, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical expenses, time away from work, pain and suffering and other related damages.
Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. has helped many Seattle car accident victims. Let us be there for you.
Call us at (888) 228-3860 to discuss your situation.