Injuries Reported in Multiple Seattle CrashesSeveral people were injured in what turned out to be a busy afternoon for Seattle fire and emergency crews.
The first of three accidents happened at 42nd and Findlay. Officials say airbags deployed in one car and one person was transported to the hospital. The second crash involved three vehicles. That injury accident happened at 35th SW and SW Thistle. The third car accident happened at Delridge and Henderson. No major injuries were suffered in the final crash, but the two vehicles were badly damaged when they collided at the intersection.
Three accidents in a manner of a couple hours isn’t uncommon here in Seattle. It only takes a moment of distraction or carelessness for an accident to happen. Make sure you put away your cell phone, stay focused on the roadway, leave plenty of room for other cars, and travel at a speed safe for the traffic and weather conditions.
If you are ever involved in a Seattle car accident, please remember to:
- Remain at the scene of the accident
- Notify the authorities
- Exchange information with the other driver
- Take photos of the crash site, the damage to the cars, and your injuries
- Gather contact information from anyone who may have witnessed the crash
- Check to see if any nearby cameras recorded the crash
- Request and accept transportation to the hospital
- Keep records of your medical bills, lost wages, and other damages
- Research your legal options
A Seattle car accident attorney can review your case and help you determine the course of action needed for a positive outcome. If the at-fault driver’s negligence contributed to the crash, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical expenses, time away from work, pain and suffering and other related damages.
Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. has helped many Seattle car accident victims. Let us be there for you.
Call us at (888) 228-3860 to discuss your situation.
Recent Blog Posts
- What to Do if You Are Injured in a Rear-End Accident
- How Much Liability Can a Seattle Landlord Have in an Injury Claim?
- Will Comparative Negligence Affect a Senior’s Slip-and-Fall Claim?
- New Carsharing Service Launches in Seattle: What Drivers Should Know
- Washington State Dog-Bite Liability and Public Parks
- Auto Insurance Claims
- Bicycle Accident
- Birth Injury
- Brain Injury
- Burn Injury
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Dangerous Road Accident
- Distracted Driving Accident
- Dog Bite
- Drunk Driving Accident
- Freeway Accidents
- Head-On Car Crash
- Hit-and-Run Accident
- Intersection Accidents
- Law Firm News
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Pedestrian Accident
- Personal Injury
- Pickup Truck Accident
- Premises Liability
- Rear-End Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Rollover Accidents
- Safe Driving
- Segway Accident
- Slip-and-Fall Accidents
- Speeding Accident
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Swimming Pool Accident
- Teen and Young Drivers
- Truck Accident
- Wrongful Death
Call us for a free consultation(888) 228-3860
Se habla español
Backed by our
No Fee Promise
Client ReviewsRead More
- case details are confidential.
from defective power winch.
resulting in neck and head injury.