Last Minute Holiday Shoppers – Do Not Despair!Each year, you probably make a promise to yourself: you will not wait until the last minute to do your holiday shopping.
However, it’s a promise you break every year and this year is no exception. Well, don’t panic. We have five tips for you that will hopefully help you find everything you need. No one will ever find out that you procrastinated yet again.
1. Make that list: Before you set out on your shopping spree, make a list of those whom you want to buy gifts for and how much you would like to spend on each person. Stick to your budget. As you buy the gifts, cross off the names from your list.
2. Set a time limit: The less time you take to shop, the less money you spend and the more you get done. Schedule an appointment immediately after your shopping trip, just to make sure you get out of there on time.
3. Shop online: If you still have a few days before Christmas, skip the mall and shop online. You can avoid the hassle of crowds and finding parking.
4. Shop on Christmas Eve: You may have panic attacks just thinking about it. But the fact is, most people are done by Christmas Eve. This means the malls are less crowded, leaving you to shop in peace. But, make sure you go before the stores close.
5. Re-gift: If you are really in a bind, consider re-gifting as a last resort. However, make sure that you don’t give the gift back to the one who gave it to you!
The legal team at Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. hopes you have a safe, fun, and happy holiday season!