Seattle Church Van Accident Lawyers
Call (888) 228-3860 To See If You Have a Washington Church Van Accident Case
If you have been injured or lost a loved one in a church van collision, the compassionate Seattle van accident attorneys at Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. can help. You may be entitled to significant compensation for your losses; however, you must take the first step. Call (888) 228-3860 for a free, comprehensive consultation about your legal rights and options. We have decades of experience representing victims that have suffered through no fault of their own in vehicle accidents, and we will work tirelessly to ensure that you receive the fair and just financial support you deserve.
At Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S., our Washington church van accident attorneys are proud to serve our clients on a contingency fee basis, which means we'll represent your case at no cost to you. That's because we only collect fees upon settlement. It's our No Fee Promise.
Common Factors in Church Van Collisions
Many churches own or use 15-passenger vans because they are generally cheaper and can carry a good number of people. Unfortunately, that doesn't mean that vans are a safer alternative to other vehicles. For example, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association (FMCSA) reports that nearly 2,200 injuries and 500 deaths occur each year in passenger van accidents nationwide, many of which have been linked to the following preventable factors:
- Poor Design - The top heavy design, narrow wheel base, and poor weight distribution in most church vans make them prone to rollovers and other single vehicle accidents.
- Hazardous Road Conditions - Cracked pavement, pot holes, and other road damage can cause an already poorly designed vehicle, such as a passenger van, to lose control, especially if the road is wet from rain or snow.
- Untrained or Inexperienced Drivers - It is necessary to have a commercial driver's license to operate a church van due to their unique design and an unskilled driver may unknowingly make dangerous maneuvers.
- Driver Negligence -Distraction, fatigue, or other forms of reckless driving are among the most common causes of auto accidents.
- Poor Maintenance - Underinflated tires, faulty mechanics, or other wear or tear can make 15-passenger vans dangerous to operate.
- Overloaded - While church vans may be able to carry 15 people, too much weight or poorly distributed weight can make the vehicle more difficult to control.
As one of Seattle's most trusted law firms, Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. have the experience and resources to investigate and handle personal injury cases involving church vans. If you or a loved one has been hurt or worse, do not wait to take legal action to protect your rights.
What Should I Do after a Seattle Church Van Accident?
Before speaking with an insurance agent, it is in your best interest to contact a reliable personal injury lawyer in Washington. At Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S., we understand how overwhelming the emotional and physical damage can be, which is why we're willing to help you recover the compensation you need for peace of mind. You should not have to deal with the medical bills, lost wages, and other damages caused by another person's actions. Call (888) 228-3860 today.
Call us for a free consultation(888) 228-3860
Se habla español
Backed by our
No Fee Promise
Client ReviewsRead More
from defective power winch.
from head-on van accident.
resulting in wrongful death.