Take Legal Action with a Seattle 15 Passenger Van Accident Attorney
Injured in a Van Crash? Contact Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S.
Passenger vans are versatile due to the size and capacity of the vehicles; however, that same design also makes the vehicles more likely to be involved in a rollover crash. If you or a loved one has been injured in a 15 passenger van crash in Washington, speak with an experienced personal injury attorney from Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. to learn about the various legal options available to you. Please do not hesitate to call for a free consultation at (888) 228-3860.
Causes of Passenger Van Accidents
There are many potential causes for a collision and they are not the fault of the passenger.
- Negligent drivers – Careless or distracted driving are among the most common causes of vehicle accidents, and in the state, you do not need a commercial driver's license to operate passenger vans commonly used to transport children.
- Faulty design – These passenger vans have a high center of gravity, which makes them prone to rollover accidents. Anytime a passenger van is involved in a single-vehicle crash, there is a good chance that a vehicle rollover was involved.
- Improper loading – Because of the defective design, it is crucial that the weight in the van is distributed properly. Numerous studies have shown that the more weight that is in the vehicle, the greater the chance of a rollover.
- Lack of maintenance – Although 15 passenger vans are not as large as buses, they are still of great size and require a certain amount of maintenance in relation to tires, fluids, the engine, and other vital components. Lack of maintenance and upkeep put all passengers at greater risk.
- Poorly inflated/maintained tires – Having underinflated tires can cause the vehicle to veer out of control. Tire blowouts have caused numerous fatal collisions nationwide.
Recovering Losses in Washington
After a vehicle accident, injured survivors are often shocked to find out how difficult it can be to secure fair and just compensation from insurance companies, as well as the responsible parties. Unfortunately, it is all too common that insurance companies will attempt to deny a rightful claim or simply offer a less than adequate amount of coverage for the victim's losses. An experienced injury attorney will be able to handle the necessary negotiations with insurance companies to get injured victims or surviving family member's the money they need for the following losses:
- Medical expenses
- Rehabilitative care
- Loss of current/future income
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium
Seattle 15 Passenger Van Accident Lawyers Helping Injured Victims
Anyone injured in a passenger van accident in Washington would be well advised to seek legal guidance from a skilled attorney. The experienced personal injury lawyers at Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. know how to determine liability for a crash and how to pursue financial compensation on behalf of injured victims and their families. If the crash or serious injuries were caused by an auto product defect or defective design, we will strive to hold the auto maker liable for the damages as well.
Call our Seattle van accident lawyers today to schedule your no-cost consultation and comprehensive case evaluation. You can also contact us by filling out an online contact form.
Call us for a free consultation(888) 228-3860
Se habla español
Backed by our
No Fee Promise
Client ReviewsRead More
from defective power winch.
from head-on van accident.
resulting in wrongful death.