About Seattle Personal Injury Law Firm Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S.
For over 40 years, Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S., has provided trusted, professional legal services to clients throughout the state of Washington, gaining a strong reputation for success and advocacy. Our highly experienced team of Seattle personal injury attorneys is dedicated to representing clients in a variety of accident cases, including:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle collisions
- Bike crashes
- Distracted driver accidents
- Truck collisions
- Fatal vehicle accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death
We understand that a serious injury can completely disrupt people’s lives and leave them in dire physical, financial, and emotional straits; the last thing an injury victim needs to be burdened with is complicated and frustrating negotiations with an insurance company. That's where Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S., comes in. We will deal with the insurance companies and their lawyers to secure your future, while you concentrate on putting your life back together.
Beyond excellent. If you need an accident lawyer do not look further. The team that is at Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. is one of the greatest teams I've worked with... JP and his team are truly masters at what they do and make you feel confident and comfortable through the whole process, they're the best...
Our Seattle Injury Attorneys
All of our potential clients get a free initial consultation. This is so we can assess your case’s potential, advise you on possible outcomes, and let you get to know our firm. Personal injury claims can be complicated affairs, so it’s important for both lawyer and client to have a good rapport. At no time during your claim will you be asked to pay any retainer fees, upfront costs, or out-of-pocket expenses. We only get paid if we win your case for you.
What to Expect at Your Initial Consultation
Here is an idea of what you can expect during your first meeting with a personal injury attorney:
- You may be asked to sign a form authorizing the release of your medical records from healthcare providers.
- You will need to provide information about all your insurance coverage.
- You will be asked if you have talked to any insurance adjustors, and if so, what you have said, and whether you provided a recorded or written statement about the accident or injuries.
- The attorney may ask you to sign a contract for representation. Read the contract carefully and ask questions before you sign it. You should be able to take the contract home to study it before signing.
- The attorney will tell you not to talk about the case with others, and that you should refer questions back to him or her.
In straightforward cases such as car accidents, the first meeting probably won't take very long, especially if you come prepared. In more complex cases, such as wrongful death, the initial interview will usually take longer.
What Our Lawyers Do for You
If we take your case, we will:
- Contact the responsible insurance company or companies and make sure all future communication comes directly to us. The other insurance company is prohibited from contacting you directly and you won’t need to respond or send any correspondence.
- Coordinate all benefits you may have under your personal injury protection (PIP), L&I, and DSHS coverage for medical bills, lost wages, and in-home care.
- Work with your healthcare providers to obtain your records for a thorough understanding of your injury.
- Assist with property damage claims.
- Handle all of the paperwork, investigation, and correspondence.
Our Seattle personal injury lawyers know how to get clients fair compensation for the injuries, damages, and losses they have suffered. It takes time to recover from the physical and emotional suffering caused by an injury, but obtaining rightful compensation can ease your financial burden so you can concentrate on healing.
If you or a loved one has been injured due to another party’s negligence, please contact us for a free and comprehensive consultation at (888) 228-3860. With years of experience and a wide range of resources, the legal team at Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. can help make you whole again.
Download our law firm's brochure (PDF) for more information.
- Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S Celebrate 5-Time "10 Best Client Satisfaction" Award
- Want One of the Best Personal Injury Lawyers in Seattle?
- Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. Named One of "2018 Best Law Firm" by U.S. News
- Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. Wins Prestigious 2015 Litigator Award
- Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. Recognized as One of 10 Best Firms in Washington for Client Satisfaction
Call us for a free consultation(888) 228-3860
Se habla español
Backed by our
No Fee Promise
Client ReviewsRead More
case details are confidential.
from defective power winch.
resulting in neck and head injury.