Renton Car Accident Attorneys
Despite the efforts of the Renton Police Department's Traffic Unit to promote safe and efficient traffic movement on the city's roads, a number of injurious and fatal car accidents are reported every year. Many of these collisions occur on the city's busiest roads: Renton Avenue, Sunset Blvd, Rainier Avenue, Logan Avenue, Airport Way, and Grady Way. Motorists throughout Renton should follow road rules and regulations and stay focused on the traffic around them while driving.
If you are a citizen of Renton who has been injured or lost a loved one in a car crash that was caused by a negligent party, you should contact the experienced Renton car accident attorneys at Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. right away. Our law firm is known for providing excellent service to clients and getting them the full and fair compensation they need. Learn more about your rights and legal options in a free, comprehensive consultation by calling (888) 228-3860.
Renton Car Accident Recoveries
- $170,000 recovery for a woman who injured her back when she was struck by a car that pulled out of a shopping center parking lot in Renton.
- $161,000 recovery for a man who fractured his wrist and forearm in a collision in Renton.
- $116,500 recovery for a woman who injured her lower back when she was rear-ended in Renton.
The steps you take in the immediate aftermath of an accident may have significant repercussions in regards to your ability to receive adequate recompense down the line. As long as you commit to the following guidelines, you will have a much better chance at attaining the financial assistance you need from the party liable for the crash:
- Your first priority is your health, so receive medical attention immediately.
- Call the police and file a report.
- Exchange insurance and license information with the other motorist(s) involved in the accident.
- Receive contact information from any witnesses at the scene.
- Before anything is moved, take pictures of the crash site and its relevant elements, including property damages and injuries.
- Visit a physician and have him or her make a detailed report of your injuries.
- Consult with a dependable attorney before speaking with insurance adjusters or signing anything.
That last part is especially important. Insurance adjusters are primarily responsible for claim reductions and denials. If you do not want your claim to become jeopardized, it's best not to interact with them until you've received approval from your attorney.
Suffering injuries in an auto accident can not only have a physical and emotional toll on a victim, but also a financial one. Serious injuries often require costly medical treatment and rehabilitation while also preventing people from being able to work and support themselves and any dependants they may have. A Renton personal injury lawyer at Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. can find full and fair compensation for your injuries and losses if you are the victim of an accident caused by another party's reckless or negligent actions. For a consultation on your injury case and information on how our experienced law team can help you, contact us today.
Call us for a free consultation(888) 228-3860
Se habla español
Backed by our
No Fee Promise
Client ReviewsRead More
from defective power winch.
from head-on van accident.
resulting in wrongful death.